Salt Water 😆
Punta della Dogana
Italia by straorza
❤️: Wants or is in a romantic relationship with them.
💛: Loves them platonically.
💚: Is a little jealous of them.
💙: Feels pretty indifferent towards them.
💜: Finds them sexually attractive.
💖: Finds them aesthetically attractive.
💗: Finds them romantically attractive.
💞: Feels attracted to them, but can’t work out if it’s platonic, sexual, or romantic attraction they’re feeling.
💝: Looks up to them as a role model.
💓: Is intimidated by them, but wants to be friends with them.
💔: Hates their guts.
💘: Doesn’t really like them, but doesn’t flat-out hate them either.
Holy moly, replies are back
Your familiar friend for talking about posts is rolling out over the next few days, and it’s learned a ton since it’s been away. Now replies let you:
- Reply multiple times to a post.
- Reply to your own posts.
- See all of a post’s replies in one place.
- Decide who can and can’t reply to you. (It’s in your blog settings.)
All that adds up to being able to talk about a post, right inside of a post, even as it travels from Tumblr to Tumblr. So, starting with posts created today, you’ll see a new notes view to help you follow that conversation. Looook:
If you’ve been waiting for this, thanks for your patience. If you’re new to replies, come discover their unique flavor. Spicier than a like, sweeter than a reblog, served on a big family-style platter. All part of a balanced diet. Have fun replying, Tumblr.
Sorry I got back to this question so late, I wanted to take my time to organize the process.
1.RESEARCH: I actually have tons of more images but these are my main references. I tried to grasp the design and the lighting here.
2. SUPER ROUGH SKETCH: Just to give me an idea of the design and the general placement of the furniture.
3. Rough Lighting: This is never a final but here I’m trying to find the right path to visualize the lighting+mood I had in mind.
4. Clean up sketch: Tighten the shapes and details so that I don’t lose them when I paint.
5. The all-mighty crit time: After a crit+suggestions I went through some major construction change to give the room more interesting shape.
6. Re-sketch: I added some other furniture thinking more about the eye-path and variety of size and shape.
7. Finishing~: Yup. Basically detailing and photobashing, really trying to aim for the mood I want for this environment!
So…this is pretty it hope I answered it well!
“Monsieur don’t argue!
Isn’t this the letter you wrote?” -Raoul, Vicomte de Chagny
Happy Easter to those who celebrate. Happy cute bunny pancake day to those who don’t 🙂 Be well lovely people ♥